Friday 7 September 2012

Only 2 weeks to go.

We are on the countdown now. 15 sleeps to go before we head off on our adventure. The clothes are being sorted, the menu still to be planned completely, and the excitement is building.
Having been away last weekend on a mini touring weekend with a friend from Melbourne, I am so looking forward to hitting the road in the Motorhome. This will certainly be a test for me, as far as if I think I will be able to hack being on the road full time. I know travelling with my cousin and 4 teenagers will be different from travelling on my own, I believe it will still give me a  little insight into life in a MH and on the road.
Oh it is my dream to sell up and take on the grey nomad lifestyle full time. This has been a dream, planning, investigating and salivating at others adventures for nearly 12 months now. So hopefully it will not be too long before it all comes to fruitition.


2 comments:

  1. Gidday Shaz

    I am excited too. You will just love it out there. Not to sure about having 4 teenagers along for the ride, but no doubt it will be interesting.

    Look forward to your adventures.

    Cheers & beers

    Us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't beleive its only 2 weeks for you all. Time has flown.
    Bags slowly getting packed here for the kids, with the exception of a few things they will bring from mums.
    Can't wait to read all the amazing stories you will have to share with us all once you hit the road.

    ReplyDelete