Monday 16 July 2012

First tourist information packs arrive.

After spending all morning last Friday on the phone, ringing tourist information centres for packs, I received the first one yesterday. This  one is from Coober Pedy. Very exciting, I just wish we were able to afford more time so we could take it all in. I will have to wait until I become a full time Grey Nomad and re-trace my steps again. Today will be reading time and trying to process the best way to show the grandchildren the most interesting things so they are able to get a sense of what life in the outback has been and is now.
The time is going quickly and now I am formulating lists in my head of what needs to be done and what we need to take with us as must haves. Must get those lists out of the head and onto paper.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Guys

    Have just come accross your blog, should be a lot of fun.

    I have linked your blog to mine. http://theretroroamers.blogspot.com

    Safe travels

    Paul & Wendy
    The Retro Roamers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paul and Wendy, your blog looks amazing as do your trips and adventures. I will have to sit and read through them and hopefully learn heaps. Thanks for your encouragment.

      Sharon.

      Delete